Homeopathic Remedies for Diseases of The Nails
- If nails are brittle—Silicea 6.
- If brittle discoloured or receding—Thuja 6 or Alumen 6.
- If fissured— 3.
- If thickened—Graphites 6 or Antim. Crude 6.
- If ulcer occurs on all sides of it— 3. In inflammation at bed of nails—Silicea 6 internally and local application of a lotion of Calendula Ө (m. 12 in 1 dram of water).
- If pain is due to injury (as during tripping etc.)—Arnica 3 internally, and Arnica Ө lotion (in 10 volumes of water) externally.
- If due to wearing pointed-toed shoes, the soft structures around nails get inflamed or suppurated—Acid Nitric or Magnet Australis 200, internally and local application of Hydrastis Ө, 1 part in 8 part of vaseline.
- If this fails consult a surgeon.